Furnace Inspection Special
Don't Risk A Winter Furnace Breakdown...
or Schedule Online!
Beat the Rush!
Furnace Safety Checklist:
- Check carbon monoxide levels
- Check for proper operation of gas safeties, fan safeties, and fan limits
- Check outside vent/chimney for proper exhausting
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect burners and pilot assembly
- Check for gas leaks
- Test condition of ignition and flame sensing device
Most furnaces are gas-fired which heat your home via a complex cycle of ignition, combustion, and exhaust. Any flaws in the components responsible for that cycle can lead to some nasty consequences including carbon monoxide leaks, fires, explosions, and inoperability. A furnace inspection can reveal such flaws before they have a chance to put your family in danger.
Call (734) 326-3900 or Schedule Online!
Beat the Rush! Schedule Today!
Save On Winter Energy Bills
Furnace Efficiency Checklist:
- Check air filter size, condition and MERV rating
- Clean indoor and condenser coils
- Ensure proper system voltage
- Check blower assembly
- Lubricate motors and bearings
- Check thermostat and electrical connections
Heating accounts for about 30% of the average winter energy bill in Michigan. When your furnace isn’t running efficiently, however, you could end up paying much more than necessary. A furnace inspection can identify these issues ahead of time and put money back into your pocket before the season even begins.
Schedule a Furnace Inspection Today!
- Check operation of system to determine any pre-existing conditions
- Ensure blower amps are to factory spec
- Check condition of blower belt if applicable
- Test capacitor
- Ensure furnace capacitor is to factory spec
- Check manifold pressure and ensure water column reading is to factory spec
- Check and record temperature rise
- Check immediate area of furnace for gas leaks
- Verify complete system cycle
When it comes to your money and safety, how many blind risks do you take? Not many, we imagine. Don’t do the same with your furnace heading into the winter. In addition to saving you a fortune in repair and energy costs, having your furnace inspected can also reveal potential safety hazards and spare you the misery of being without heat for any length of time in the dead of winter.
Lower Your Energy Costs With A Programmable Thermostat!
Sensi WiFi Thermostat